"DRUNKEN NOODLES WITH SCORPION VODKA
Level : Easy
Serving : 2 to 3 persons
Preparation time : 20 minutes
- 400 g rice noodles (large) cooked and drained
- 2 chicken breasts cut in strips or cubes
- 3 green onions cut in pieces of about 3 cm
- 1 zucchini cut in small cubes
- 1/2 onion cut in thin rings
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Thai chilli pepper - 1 tbsp fish sauce - 4 tbsp fish sauce tablespoons finely chopped Thai chili
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 to 4 drops Firebarns Scorpion Vodka (adjust as needed)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped Thai basil
- Olive oil for cooking
- Lime wedges for serving
In a bowl, combine fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey and Scorpion Vodka sauce. Mix well and set aside.
In a wok over high heat, sauté garlic and chili with a drizzle of olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion, zucchini, chicken and continue cooking until chicken is cooked through. Add half of the sauce mixture and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes or until liquid is well absorbed.
Add pasta and remaining half of sauce and mix well. Add more soy sauce if needed. Add Thai basil and green onion to the mixture and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve with lime wedges.