Level : Medium
Serving size : +/- 50 won-tons
Time : 40 minutes
- 50 square won-ton noodles
- 500 g ground pork
- 1 tablespoon Firebarns Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- Fried won-tons and green onions to serve
Ingredients for sauce:
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Firebarns
- 1 tsp honey
In a large bowl, combine pork, green onions, garlic, ginger, 1 tbsp. Sriracha and 1 tbsp. soy sauce. Place about 1 tsp. in the center of the wonton dough. Brush the edge with water and close the won-ton in 2. Close the 2 ends together by brushing the corners with a little water.
In a pot of boiling water, plunge the won-tons for 4 to 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
In a bowl, mix well the soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili paste, Sriracha and honey.
Pour the sauce over the wontons and sprinkle with green onions and fried wontons before serving.