Level : Easy
Serving : 2 persons
Preparation time : 60 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Firebarns Pumpkin Spice
- 1 jar of salsa con queso (394 ml)
- 1 lager (355 ml)
- 1 block of Velveeta cheese (900 g)
- 1 ½ cups of grated orange sharp cheddar
- 2 brioche buns
- 900 g ground beef
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 eggs
- 6 slices orange cheese
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp Firebarns Pumpkin SpiceSauce
- 3. tbsp Firebarns Montreal Steak Spice
- 2 tbsp bacon mayonnaise
In a large aluminum dish, add all ingredients and place in a 350°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven, mix well and return to oven for about 15 minutes or until smooth (add grated cheese if necessary).
In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, pumpkin spice sauce and Montreal spices.
Shape into 6 meatballs and cook on the BBQ or in the pan until desired doneness. Add cheese slices to meatballs and bake for about 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
Spread the buns with Mayo Bacon Firebarns, assemble the burger with 3 patties, add the bacon and pour 50 ml of cheese dip on the burger and close.