GRILLED CAULIFLOWER, PROSCIUTTO CHIPS AND PARMESAN
Appetizer or side dish for 2 people
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Firebarns Caesar spices
- 4 slices Prosciutto
- 1/2 cup Parmesan shavings
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp. Firebarns Original
- Chopped green onions to serve
In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil and Caesar spices with the cauliflower. On a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper, spread out the cauliflower florets. Roast in the oven at 400F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Spread prosciutto slices on baking sheet and bake at 400F for 10 to 15 minutes until crisp.
Combine Dijon mustard, maple syrup, olive oil and Firebarns Original.
Serve cauliflower, prosciutto, and parmesan with a drizzle of Dijon sauce and sprinkle with green onions.