Level : Easy
Serving : 2 people
Preparation : 45 minutes
-+/- 20 asparagus spears
- 6 slices of cooked and coarsely chopped bacon
- 2 tbsp of Montreal steak spices
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup of parmesan shavings
- 1/2 cup of garlic croutons
- 1/2 cup of Caesar dressing
- A few drops of your favorite Firebarns hot sauce
In a mixing bowl, combine asparagus, olive oil, lemon juice and Montreal steak spices.
On the BBQ, sear the asparagus on high heat and cook indirectly for a few minutes or until medium rare.
On a serving plate, add asparagus, bacon, Parmesan shavings, croutons and Caesar dressing.